Friday, July 27, 2007

Stargate SG-1/Atlantis: Joseph Mallozzi's Blog Updated Jul 27

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog update for July 27th:

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2007/07/july-27-2007.html

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update. Some lovely pictures at the site from Comic Con of Ben Browder, Christopher Judge, Martin Wood, Gary Jones, Robert C. Cooper, and Amanda Tapping.)




**snippage**

Alas, I don’t have time to go into detail (that will have to wait until tomorrow’s blog) but both panels went well. Not all that much in the way of hard-hitting questions with the exception of one that went Rob Cooper's way: “Why do you hate doctors?” His response “I don’t hate doctors, just Scottish people” was met with a healthy chorus of boos. When it came time for the Atlantis panel, I made it a point to inform the gathering: “I’d just like to go on record and say I love Scottish people.” Cheers. “To all you Scots, please direct all hate mail to Robert Cooper. My inbox is full.

**snippage**

I walked around the convention floor for a while, met comic book writer Joe Kelly and said hi (loved his run on Deadpool), snapped some pics, then joined Martin Wood and Ben Browder to make an impromptu appearance at the Stargate Offworld Fandom get-together, a small fan gathering.


...In the meantime, I never had to check my List of Things Not to Talk About at Comic Con, so those particular spoilers remain safe and sound. But for the hell of it, I reprint my list here. Don’t tell anyone:

1. Sheppard battles evil Sheppard and gets his ass kicked all over the gate room – DO NOT DISCUSS

2. The big live-action Space Invaders sequence – DO NO REVEAL

3. The hidden replicator sub-routine, taking it to “the next step”, Teal’c and Ronon face off – DO NOT MAKE PUBLIC

4. The Return of Carson Beckett – SUPER TOP SECRET

No comments: