Sunday, August 26, 2007

Stargate Atlantis - Joseph Mallozzi's Blog Update Aug 26

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog update for August 26, 2007:

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2007/08/august-26-2007.html

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update. There are photos at the site from the SGA set, including Dr. Lee [actor Bill Dow], Director Andy Mikita, some visiting Wraith, and more.)



Sunday, August 26, 2007

**snippage**

Well, that’s it. I’m heading back to my reading. Oh, and those set pics I mentioned I was sitting on a while back. Check ‘em out -

Today’s Q&A -

Jen Kirk writes: “Second, what type of files does your cam create?”

Answer: Problem solved. Rather than film in HD, I’ll switch to the lower quality Standard Def which has proven much easier to transfer and upload. I’ll give it my first official test tomorrow.


Sanura writes: “ If Stargate ever finishes for good (PTB and ratings and heaven forbid), would you be allowed/inclined to read any fanfiction?”

Answer: If and when Stargate ends, I believe I’ll be so Stargated out that the last thing I’ll want to check out is anything Stargate related.




Rac76 writes: “I must have missed something, but who is Evil?”

Answer: Evil, aka Kenny Gibbs, is our props master.



Wingwyrm writes: “I can't seem to find a single episode with Ra's eye as a tattoo. Either I'm missing something or Ra had few to none warriors.”

Answer: My take has always been that Ra’s Jaffa were so fiercely loyal that they perished in battle rather than being taken alive and given the opportunity to switch their allegiance.

**snippage**


AtlantisFanNew1 a ecrit: “1)Vous avez toujour eu des bouldogues francais comme chiens? 2)Vous préférez, le chocolat blanc? noir? au lait? avec des noisettes?des amandes?aux riz soufflé? 3)Le bébé de teyla sera normal? 4)Avez vous un couple préféré dans stargate atlantis ? Lequel?”

Reponses: 1) Non. Lulu est un bouldogue francais, mais Jelly, Maximus, et Bubba sont des pugs. 2) Non. 3) ? 4) Non.



MrsB108 writes: “1)Will Rodney have continuing moments of selflessness this season, thoughtfully putting others before himself? 2)Can we expect some interesting interactions between Keller and Ronon? 3)Can we expect big storyline changes when Season Five gets picked up?”

Answer: 1) Yup. One particularly memorable moment from the first half of season four comes to mind. 2) Yup. Some particularly memorable scenes from the second half of season four come to mind. 3) We’ve set up something BIG for the end of this season that should make for a very exciting fifth season.

No comments: