Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stargate SG-1 - Ben Browder - Download UK Radio Interview

With many thanks to Jades from GateWorld Forum for the heads up!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=6983021&postcount=1

From UK Radio Station 106:

http://www.original106.com/presenter.php?presenter=4

Saturday, 11 August 2007 12:45

Ben Browder

Farscape was a show that took me by suprise. I didn't watch the first episode and only casually dipped into the subsequent few, but then something strange began to happen. I found myself watching it more and more, and noticing the humour, the great stories, the great acting, and the central character of astronaut John Crichton lost at the other side of the universe, but with a ready quip and a likable style, he grew into his surroundings and so began to enthrall me with a set of stories that epitomised great television.

I decided that if there was ever a reason to interview the actor behind the character, I would. Before that show, I never even knew who Ben Browder was. But I soon grew to realise that this was a guy of immense talent, intelligence and wit, who really is a hero.

And here it is! The interview...But not just the radio version oh no! Whilst talking to Ben about his work on Farscape and SG1, it occurred to me that if you're a fan, you might like to hear it all, you know, warts and all.

So with Ben's permission, here is all of our chat, the bonus unheard material you might say.

Enjoy.

Listen Now

http://www.original106.com/file/diary_audio-298.mp3

No comments: