Sunday, September 16, 2007

Stargate Atlantis - Joseph Mallozzi's Blog Update Sept. 15 - NEW Video clip & Photos

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog update for September 15, 2007:

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2007/09/september-15-2007.html

(Please follow the link for the complete update. There are new SGA season 4 photos at the site and a NEW video clip.)

Saturday, September 15, 2007

**snippage**

Today's pics: Selections from the Outcast art department package.

Today's vide: check out what's happening at post with post-production coordinator Kerri McDowall and ace editor Stein Myhrstad.

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee164/BaronDestructo/?
action=view¤t=Post-1.flv


Okay, I'm back to field your comments and questions -

Anonymous #1 writes: "So, is Shep's ex-wife's name Karen or Nancy?"

Answer: While I appreciate a clearly devoted fan's attempt to correct me, I don't think I need to point out that since I was working on the script in questions yesterday afternoon, I should be in a better to know that Sheppard's ex-wife's name is Karen. I mean Nancy.

**snippage**

Elizabeth writes: "1) Will Sam be getting the ATA gene? 2) What episodes are Weir in? 3) Will the girl in Sateda be in any more episodes? 4) When is Stargate Ark Of Truth and Stargate Continuum supposed to be? After, during or before season four and season ten finale? 5) Will Bates be returning in season four?"

Answers: 1) No. 2) Good question. 3) Could be. 4) Definitely after the season ten finale. 5) Another good question.


Anonymous #2 writes: "Can you tell us if there are any plans to use Torri in season five?"

Answer: I appreciate your persistence in not taking my previous "we have no plans beyond season four" responses to heart. The truth is we've already written the whole fifth season including the Sheppard stick-fighting episode. You're gonna love it.

**snippage**

Anonymous #2 writes: "Will you ever tell us which is Torri's fourth episode this season or will you make us wait and see?"

Answer: Given that I haven't answered this question the first 50 times it was asked, I'd put my money on "make use wait and see".

**snippage**

Answer: It can be very tricky.

**snippage**

No comments: