Monday, February 11, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - Joseph Mallozzi's Blog Update Feb 11 '08

From Joseph Mallozzi's blog update for February 11, 2008:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/february-11-2008-script-work-the-doctor-drops-in-and-that-deleted-conversation/

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

Mr. Mallozzi had...tantalized readers a while back, with information that in the SGA episode, "Trio," Sam would comment on her relationship with a certain gentleman back home in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Alas, due to time constraints, that particular scene was edited from the episode.

However, Mr. Mallozzi did provide a transcript of the scene on his blog tonight:

But, to tide you over, here’s that snipped scene from Trio. A little chat between Carter and Keller as they are knotting up that rope:

Carter: So…you seeing anyone?

Keller: What?

Carter: Around the base, you seeing anyone?

Keller: I dunno…I had a moment with - with this…guy. He’s not exactly easy to read so…I guess the short answer is “no”. You?

Carter: Well, I’m the boss, so I can’t really…

Keller: Right Anyone back home?

Carter: Uhm…

Keller: Un-huh, I thought so. Give it up.

Carter: Well, it’s complicated.

Keller: Show me a relationship that isn’t.

Carter: He’s in Washington…I’m here.

Keller: Ouch. Long distance relationship.

Carter: He’s going to retire soon, so maybe -

Keller: Really! Retire? So…an older man, huh?

Carter: Not that much older.

Keller: Washington, older man…is he like a Senator or something? Someone famous? Would I know him?

Carter: Probably not.

No comments: