Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stargate - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Update Apr 27 '08

From a Richard Dean Anderson web site e-mail announcement:

The Lexicon at the RDA website is continuing to grow. In addition to
the entries, which have now been completed up to "Celestis," I have also added the second of the appendices. This one is an illustration of military insignia, rank, awards, and ribbons for each of the main military characters.

http://rdanderson.com/stargate/lexicon/military/enlisted.htm

Maj. Gen. Jack O'Neill's Awards and Decorations






Incidentally, I've been trying to include Lexicon entries for as many
cameos and special appearances as I can. There will be many cameos by members of the Stargate crew, but I'd like to include some fan appearances as well. So far, for example, you'll find "Get in the Gate" winner Bonnie is listed, as well as Boomer, who played Cassandra's dog. I don't know all the fan cameos or walk-ons, however, so if you'd like to suggest one, feel free to let me know, and I'll see if there is a way to come up with a character name or description. (I haven't decided yet if I'll be including my own cameo!)

Thanks for visiting!

Kate
Richard Dean Anderson Website
http://rdanderson.com

No comments: