Monday, May 5, 2008

Sci-Fi Talk Live Premieres May 9th on Blog Talk Radio

From SciFi Talk's MySpace site:

http://tinyurl.com/439yt2

SCI-FI TALK

Starting this Friday, May 9th, I will begin hosting Sci-Fi Talk Live, a new live version of my show every Friday from 6:30PM till 7:00PM EST. The audience will be able to use the call-in line or chat live during each broadcast. Note that it is a toll call to call in but the chat room is free, just by establishing a free account with blogtalk radio.com . I look forward to having each of you attending and contributing.

Listen to Sci-Fi Talk Live on internet talk radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Sci-Fi-Talk-Live

Call-in Number: (718) 664-9884

Thanks,

Tony Tellado
http://www.scifitalk.com

And:

Sci-Fi Talk Live Debuts May 9th On BlogTalkRadio.Com

Sci-Fi Talk Live

I want to say thanks for the warm welcome I have received since joining this great network. I am happy to be here on BlogTalkRadio.Com and will feature on my first live show, taped soundbytes from Robert Downey JR and Jon Favreau discussing Iron Man plus many more. Here's a partial transcript that will not air on the live show.

Robert Downey Jr. - Tony Stark - Iron Man

"The reason that I am playing Tony Stark, the reason that I am involved in Iron Man, the reason that I am so excited is that I am crazy about movies. That's why I wanted to become an actor. Super heroes who manufacture weapons and then build one that they wear and use to me is a complete nerd-gasm. It speaks to kind of an American idea of what's possible."

Jon Favreau

"It's fun to direct Iron Man because he's one of the super heroes that no one has made a movie about yet. He's the biggest one of the original pantheon of Marvel characters. He is an interesting character because he's an adult that has lived life and has problems. He's not just an adolescent who is coming of age in this film. It's fun to bring my life experience to the character of Tony Stark. He's an interesting guy in that he's a normal guy who becomes a superhero because of what he is able to create."

Special thanks to Paramount Pictures and Epk.TV for supplying audio interviews.

Hope you can tune in. Call-in Number: (718) 664-9884. Thanks. Hope to see you there.

No comments: