Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - Total Scifi: Jason Momoa: Dex appeal

From Total SciFi:

http://www.dwscifi.com/interviews/1998-jason-momoa-dex-appeal

(Please follow the link for the complete interview. No info about season five in this interview.)

Posted on Tuesday 20 May 2008

Jason Momoa: Dex appeal



Hawaiian actor Jason Momoa appeared in lifeguard drama Baywatch before landing the role of Satedan warrior Ronon Dex in Stargate Atlantis. With the fourth season about to be released on DVD, Momoa spoke to Bryan Cairns about fighting and leaving his shirt on.

**snippage**

As the big muscle on the show, do you have to work hard to keep that physique?

JM: "No, it is too hard. Before the season starts, what I try to do is climb, get in shape, and ride a bike. Once we start rolling, everything dissipates so by the end of the year, I am all ugggh. Until they come in and say, “Ummm, you are supposed to be the bulk of the show!” - then I would go to the gym…It is a good thing I don’t have to take my shirt off. I am so excited to wear clothes. I hate taking my shirt off [laughs]"



Stargate Atlantis: Series 4 Vol. 1 is released on region 2 DVD on 2 June 2008, and Region 1 DVD box set on July 8 2008.

No comments: