Friday, June 20, 2008

Battlestar Galactica - SpaceBlog: Edward James Olmos Interview

From Canada's Space Channel's SpaceBlog:

http://www.spacecast.com/spaceblog_5372.aspx

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

SPACEBLOG

Some Idle Chatter With "The Ed"

Thursday, June 19, 2008 16:52



So Edward James Olmos and I were talking on the phone the other day. Really, how many times will I get to say that in my life?!

Okay, anyone who watches HypaSpace religiously (and if you don't then SHAME ON YOU) knows that we've had exclusive interviews each week with the cast of Battlestar Galactica. True, they've been phoners but I emphasize the word "exclusive"!

Every week since the beginning of season four, we've chatted with which ever BSG cast member was featured prominently in that week's show. We've had James Callis, Jamie Bamber, and Grace Park just to name a few.

This week EJO gave us a ringy-ding, which is just insanely cool to me. That said, I do try to maintain a certain amount of professional decorum, basically attempting not to sound like a gushing twelve year-old girl. I was making mental notes as Edward commented on last week's episode, "Revelations", thinking about what a great clip he was giving us and how well it would work for this week's HypaSpace. As he spoke, however, voices coming from the background on his end of the line were getting louder and louder. So much so, the camera person grabbed my attention.

**snippage**

And now to add to the excitement, guess who's sitting in our office right now? The one and only Nicki Clyne, who, I must say, is also awesome! She's getting ready to host this week's edition of HypaSpace, airing Friday at 7pm. Immediately following that is Fandom Forum: Battlestar Galactica at 7:30, and like I said before, if you miss it, SHAME ON YOU!

No comments: