Friday, July 25, 2008

Farscape - TV Guide Online: Ask Matt July 25 '08

From TV Guide Online's Ask Matt column for July 25 '08:

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)



Ask Matt


Matt Roush

Friday, July 25, 2008

Question: I just wanted to let you know that, like you, I am also waiting for a Farscape movie. I think Farscape would translate brilliantly to the big screen. I haven't lost hope, but, like you, I am not holding my breath. Heck, I am still waiting for news about the Farscape webisodes! By the way, you wouldn't have heard anything about them, would you? It has been nearly a year since they were announced, and while I understand the writers' strike slowed things down a lot, we should be seeing/hearing something soon, right? — Nicola
Matt Roush: Not soon enough, I'm sure. I asked a Sci Fi Channel executive earlier this week, during a NBC-Universal party, if there was news to report on this front, and I was assured that the online Farscape project remains in active development. The problem, I'm told, is in getting all the creative players assembled to figure out the format, the content and to see who's available. No timetable on this one yet, I'm afraid, but don't lose hope. It's probably our last best chance to re-enter that fabulous world.

No comments: