Monday, July 7, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - The Media Pundit: Stargate Atlantis week

At the The Media Pundit:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)



Stargate Atlantis week

July 7, 2008 in Television

I hope everyone had a good weekend and that a lot of you are looking forward to the 5th season premier of Stargate Atlantis this coming Friday. I've got a week full of SGA stuff planned out and I figure this post would be a good place to keep track of it all (for you) as we progress throughout the week.

Click on through to see what I have planned and bookmark this post as it will be continually updated throughout the week as each piece of published.

As I sit here munching on a deliciously evil breakfast sausage biscuit (yeah, you know exactly what I'm talking about too) I'm also looking over my calendar to make sure everything is in order. Here is what I've got planned so far.

**snippage**

No comments: