Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stargate: Continuum - Are WE Living in the Alternate Time Line?

Oh my goodness.

What if WE are living in the alternate time line as postulated in Stargate: Continuum?

The site, Informant Blog, seems to think so:

Evidence that we are not alone



"Unidentified Flying Objects. Alternate realities. Changes in the time line. You name it, I’ve probably heard about it. And I used to think it was all crap. “Find evidence and I’ll debunk it,” I would tell the believers. “If I can’t debunk it, I’ll consider believing in you.”

For a long time the “debunking” part wasn’t a problem. I can keep a cool head. But more recently I’ve come to some bizarre conclusions. I don’t know what’s more frightening: finding all this evidence practically out in the open, or seeing patterns in these disparate pieces. To me, that equals conspiracy. And I’m not a conspiracy theorist.

Just today I followed up on the latest piece of information sent to me from a friend. It required some digging, but it’s unlike anything I’ve ever held in my hands. Stick around and I’ll show it to you.

I call the Sonoran Desert my home, near a mythical bird. That’s all you need to know for now."

~~**~~**~~

It has videos of UFO's seen all around the world PLUS four video podcasts that contain vital proofs to sustain the theory!

Check it out:

What if...we're not alone?

Yikes!




;)

No comments: