Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thomas Jane - Total SciFi: Tentacles & terror in The Mist

From Total SciFi:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Posted on Thursday 03 July 2008

Thomas Jane: Tentacles & terror in The Mist

Thomas Jane’s career has taken in the likes of Deep Blue Sea, Dreamcatcher and The Punisher, and he has also appeared in non-genre movies such as Stander and The Sweetest Thing. He talks to David Grove about his new film, an adaptation of the Stephen King story The Mist.



Are you a big genre fan?

TJ: "Yes, I love horror and science fiction. I actually did my own comic book called Bad Planet, which I created with Steve Niles. It was about an alien organism that attacks Earth. It was an idea I came up with when I was recovering from an accident a couple of years ago and I started having these hallucinations about aliens. The comic was well received and I’m actually trying to develop some movie projects with my partners. I want to do more comics in the future because that’s something I love doing very much.

As for acting, I’ve been in movies like The Punisher and Dreamcatcher and I think I bring a lot of enthusiasm and energy to genre projects because I’m such a big fan."


**snippage**

The Mist opens in UK cinemas on 4 July 2008.

No comments: