Monday, August 25, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - GateWorld: Hewlett: 'I'll miss McKay'

At GateWorld:

(Please follow the link for the complete GateWorld article.)



Hewlett: 'I'll miss McKay'


MONDAY, AUGUST 25 (ACTORS)

Atlantis co-star David Hewlett talks with GateWorld about the show's cancellation.


A brief excerpt:

Stargate Atlantis co-star David Hewlett joins us for this week's very special episode of the GateWorld Podcast (online Tuesday night), but we also couldn't resist asking him some questions about the show's surprise cancellation last week (story). Hewlett expressed his disappointment at the show's end, but is also remarkably positive about what is ahead for him -- and the chance to revisit Rodney McKay in the future.
"I'm not ashamed to say, I love McKay," the actor told GateWorld. "I think in the same way as fans, I'm going to miss him on a weekly basis. I've really had an awful lot of fun doing that part. ... McKay is definitely one of those characters that I hope is around in some way, shape, or form for a long time. Because he really is such a pleasure to play..."

No comments: