Sunday, August 31, 2008

Stargate SG-1 - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Updates Aug 31 '08

From a Richard Dean Anderson website e-mail announcement:

Updates at RDAnderson.com:



Richard Dean Anderson at GateCon '08, photo courtesy of GateWorld

Two more appendices have been added to the Stargate SG-1 Lexicon. In addition to the Goa'uld Dictionary, you'll now also find an Unas Dictionary.

I have also added what is perhaps one of the most fun sections of the
Lexicon - an index to many of the cameo appearances that have been made on the show.

I have begun working on a summary of the Gatecon weekend, and I will be adding to the Updates and Archives sections soon, probably in segments as they are completed. As with the Avalon [convention] summary, I welcome contributions of photos from other fans who were there. If you have some outstanding photos that you'd like to offer to the site, I'm accepting donations. :) You can reach me at: kate100 @ optonline. net (no spaces)

It was a fabulous and very busy weekend, and more updates will be coming as I slowly return to reality.

Thanks for visiting!

Kate
Richard Dean Anderson Website

No comments: