Friday, August 1, 2008

Stargate SG-1:- Stargate Planet: Musetta Vander Interview

From Stargate Planet:



GERMAN

ENGLISH

(Photos at the site.)

A brief excerpt:

Interview with Musetta Vander

Stargate-Planet, July 2008

We know Musetta Vander in the tv show Stargate as "Shaunac" and we're grateful that Musetta Vander took some time off her busy schedule to answer a few career related questions for our German website visitors.

S-P.de: In 2000, you made a guest appearance on Stargate SG-1 in the episode "Crossroads" as "Shaunac". What's stuck in your memory regarding working on the Stargate set?

MV: They made me feel welcome right away. Everyone was very friendly and worked really fast and easily together. We had a lot of fun too as Peter, the director, was a jokester and it made for lots of amusement on set. He would say funny things like: "And now with fire in your loins you look at Chris and say……" just before he would yell action. Which made it difficult to keep a straight face at times.

S-P.de: You had a lot of scenes together with Chris Judge and Chris Judge is known for doing pranks or jokes. Any fun stories to share?

MV: Chris is a great guy and I had a wonderful time working with him. In my death scene he had a feather and was tickling my nose while I was trying to lie motionless pretending to be dead. At first I thought it was a bug or something, and I tried desperately not to flinch. I continued with great restraint to not move, as the pesky "bug" didn't seem to want to leave my nose alone. Finally couldn't stand it anymore and opened my eyes, only to realize I was a victim of one of their many on set pranks. I can't remember if Peter put him up to it, or if he came up with this one by himself.

No comments: