Friday, November 7, 2008

Sanctuary - Kate O'Hare's Hot Cuppa TV: Robin Dunne Interview

At Kate O'Hare's Hot Cuppa TV blog:

(Kate O'Hare writes for Zap2It. Please follow the link for the complete interview.)



November 07, 2008

Robin Dunne Leads the Way Into 'Sanctuary'

This afternoon's cuppa: English afternoon tea (nice to be literal once in a while)

On the Sci Fi Channel series "Sanctuary," airing Fridays since Oct. 3, CGI effects are used to create virtual sets and worlds that surround the actors, who work almost entirely in front of green-screen backdrops.

But just because a world isn't real doesn't mean you don't need a guide if you choose to visit it.
"It's a treat for me," says actor Robin Dunne, "because I'm entering into this world like the audience is. The audience is looking at this new world through my eyes.

"I feel like we're experiencing things together. We can be in each other's heads, myself and the audience -- not literally..."


No comments: