Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stargate Atlantis - MGM Stargate: A Hero Returns! - Maj. Paul Davis

At MGM Stargate:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)



A Hero Returns!

January 12, 2009 (Episodes)

After a few years of mysterious absence, ‘Enemy At The Gate’ sees the surprise return of a much-loved character. Actor Colin Cunningham discusses the reappearance of Major Paul Davis.




A brief excerpt:

... Then, however, Cunningham got the call asking whether he’d be willing to return to the SGC once again – this time for a role in Atlantis. And this time, he’d actually have to deliver a few lines… which was easier said than done after several years of not playing the character.
“That was pretty cool,” he says. “I simply got a call to come out and play – though I will say that I was incredibly nervous. I don't know why, I honestly can't say. But I was terrified. I couldn't remember my lines, and I worked on them for days! It was a bit stressful.”

Despite the slightly tough nature of the experience, Cunningham says he’d love to see Major Davis return again, in any of the Stargate series, and that he’d always reprise the role if he was available when asked ...

No comments: