Monday, January 26, 2009

Stargate Universe / SG1 - SciFi Wire: Michael Shanks has a surprise about Stargate Universe

At SciFi Wire:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)



Michael Shanks has a surprise about Stargate Universe

By Ian Spelling
01/26/09

Stargate SG-1 star Michael Shanks (Dr. Daniel Jackson) revealed to SCI FI Wire that he may have a role in the pilot of SCI FI Channel's upcoming new series Stargate Universe.

In this earlier video interview, Michael Shanks talked about the evolution of Daniel Jackson.
"I talked to [executive producer] Brad Wright a couple of weeks ago, and he asked me if I'd be interested in doing a cameo in the Universe pilot, and I of course said I would be," Shanks said in an exclusive interview. "And there's a great deal of talk about [it]. ... They've got a script going and everything like that."

No comments: