Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stargate SG-1 - Video: 'The Broca Divide'

US geo-coded.

Courtesy of SciFi Channel and HULU, Stargate SG-1's 'The Broca Divide,' starring Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge and Don S. Davis. Guest stars include Gary Jones, Steve Makaj, Nicole Oliver, Gerard Plunkett, Danny Wattley, Roxana Phillip and Teryl Rothery.

Returning from a planet with both a civilized and primitive side, all but two of the team become infected and spread the brutal virus. Will Teal'C and Jackson find the cause, or are their colleagues doomed to become Stone Age primitives?

From the Richard Dean Anderson web site's Stargate SG-1 Mission Database:

MEMORABLE REMARKS:

Thank you, Sir. I pride myself on my deductive reasoning skills. [O'Neill]

You watch our lovely backsides, remember? [O'Neill]

She tried to seduce me. [O'Neill]
Oh... You poor man. [Jackson]

Lucy, I'm home! [O'Neill]
I am not Lucy. [Teal'c]
I know that... [O'Neill]

Daniel, you dog. You keep this up, you'll have a girl on every planet. [O'Neill]

If it doesn't heal properly, you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again. [O'Neill]

No comments: