Monday, March 29, 2010

Bones -iF Magazine: David Boreanaz Interview

At iF Magazine:

(Please follow the link for the complete IF Magazine interview.)

Exclusive Interview: IT'S SEASON FIVE AND DAVID BOREANAZ IS STILL DIGGING 'BONES'


The star talks about directing the series 100th episode, his priorities on the show and where he sees his career going from here

By ABBIE BERNSTEIN, Contributing Writer
Published 3/29/2010



Word is that changes are afoot for the BONES characters this season, starting with the series’ 100th episode, “The Parts in the Sum of the Whole,” scheduled to air April 8. David Boreanaz, who stars as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth and is one of the show’s producers, directed the pivotal episode.

Naturally, he doesn’t want to give too much away, but here’s what he will say about his hit Fox show, now in its fifth season and already picked up for a sixth...

A brief excerpt:

F: Looking ahead, do you see yourself prioritizing acting over directing, or directing over acting?
BOREANAZ: I don’t really prioritize either/or. I mean, I have a deal at Fox, so I could actually go in and develop something with them, or go anywhere and develop something with anyone. I’ve been very blessed and fortunate to be on three successful television series. I love the acting part of it, I love the producing part of it, and so I’ll maintain myself in this world and see where it takes me.

No comments: