Friday, July 9, 2010

Haven - Give My My Remote: Emily Rose Interview

At Give Me My Remote:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

HAVEN Star Emily Rose on Stephen King, Love Triangles and Kicking Butt

July 9, 2010 by Marisa

Syfy debuts its newest series, HAVEN, tonight (July 9) and it’s definitely worth checking out.

Emily Rose plays Agent Audrey Parker, who is sent to Haven, Maine on a case where things aren’t exactly as they seem– and that includes her own mysterious past.

Photobucket

Emily Rose

A brief excerpt:

Audrey also gets kicked around a fair deal in the pilot. Will the supernatural elements of Haven continue to get the best of her?
Yeah, I think that’s the great thing about the story is Audrey sort of finds herself getting batted around by these supernatural things that are happening in Haven. I can speak honestly here about the weather [you see on the show]– that’s reality. I deal with that on a daily basis: wind and rain and freezing temperatures. It’s always a challenge. They should have an acting school– a class– where they change the temperature in the room every five minutes because to do your scenes with all those changing elements…wind machines and leaves. And I had to do a scene in the pilot for the [big] storm and they were literally throwing clumps of dirt at my face. I was going, “I don’t know how to do this!” But yeah, I think you will see Audrey grappling with the powers in Haven and we’ll try and figure out what to do with them.


Photobucket

No comments: