Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bones - the TV addict: Michael Conlin Interview

At the TV addict:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)



Exclusive Interview: BONES Star Michaela Conlin

September 3rd, 2008

Full disclosure. Prior to last season, I had never watched a single episode of BONES and quite frankly, callously dismissed it as yet another oversimplified procedural [ie. CSI].

Yet after having the pleasure of interviewing TJ Thyne, Emily Deschanel, Eric Millegan and Michaela Conlin last Fall and absolutely falling head-over-heels in love with what by all accounts seems to be the nicest cast in Hollywood, I quickly changed my tune and jumped on the BONES bandwagon.

Since then, I’ve been hooked. Because as any BONES fan will tell you. The show is so much more than your average who-done-it! Rather, it’s about the relationships between the characters. Which is why fans are still reeling from last May’s shocking finale. And more to the point, why I started off my interview with BONES star Michaela Conlin by asking the following.

How shocked were you by the outcome of last season’s finale?
Michaela Conlin: It was a big shocker wasn’t it.


I mean “WOW,” I did not see that coming. When did you discover that Zack was Gormogon’s Apprentice?
Maybe a week before we got the script. I mean we started hearing rumors, but really it was confirmed when we got the script. Eric had been with the show from the beginning so it definitely was a shock for everyone. But I think he’ll be back for a couple of episodes. At least that’s what I’m hearing...

No comments: