Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Samurai Girl - Pink Raygun: Brendan Fehr Interview

At Pink Raygun:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)



Samurai Girl: An Interview with Brendan Fehr

Brendan Fehr got his start in American television with guest appearances on Millennium, but broke out with his starring role on the WB drama Roswell. Here, Pink Raygun’s Juliana Weiss talks with Fehr about his latest project, ABC Family’s Samurai Girl.

PRG: What’s your favorite part of working on Samurai Girl?
Brendan Fehr: Well, it’s gotta be working, number one (laughs). Number two, well, it’s a little bit of everything. I love my character, Jake. He’s sort of a man’s man and he gets to be the hero. I get to do a lot of things that are the kinds of things you’d want to be doing if you ever wanted to be on the big screen or on TV. The people I ended up working with, the cast, writers and producers are great. Me and Jamie just have a great time working together. I imagine it’s the kind of working relationship actors should have. I love the communication we have with the producers and the writers in terms of just talking about the scenes. And the more I’ve gotten to know the people from ABC Family, they’ve really stepped up and seem to like the show. It’s nice to be a part of something like this. That’s the long answer, I suppose. That’s not exactly a sound bite! (laughs)...


Samurai Girl is a three night miniseries from ABC Family airing at on September 5th, 6th, and 7th. For more, visit the official site.

No comments: