Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Stargate Atlantis - David Hewlett's Blog Update Aug 22 - NEW Video Clip

From David Hewlett's blog update for August 22 at A Dog's Breakfast:

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/content/view/141/35/

My Favourite Line!

Written by dgeek

Thursday, 23 August 2007

Between rounds of gunfire, burning debris and Rambo-nerd acting and in a desperate bid to keep in touch I've resorted to video yet again.

Just uploaded this to Youtube for your enjoyment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZPpmJ-lWd8



It's amazing, Mars just makes it look so easy!

Cheers,

D!

<><><><><>

And previous entries from his Twitter site:

http://twitter.com/dhewlett

My favourite line Season - Four Episode 1 "Adrift"

Gunfire in studio 3! I'm a Rambo-nerd!

Life cast and a whole whack of interviews completed...I'll tell you, the whole face casting thing is a lot easier than my "Pin" days!

Back from Bellingham...great stuff...and NO homework?! My kind of classes...now I better go learn my lines for Monday!

Weekend classes...seemed like a good idea when it was a long way in the future! Now it's just Sat. and early!

they're booking me for a life cast! apparently i'm to get very old.

Terminal city yesterday & today...guns and wraith and spark hits. It's hot...too hot for my leather "stealth" jacket ;-)

We've got an old friend on set this week! Won't you be Mchappy ;-)

Nice walk around the harbour. Mars had to go and roll in some kind of "matter" so we all got to shower under the garden hose on our return!

No comments: