Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stargate: Ark of Truth - Sky One: Ben Browder Interview

From Sky One (UK):

http://www.skyone.co.uk/programme/pgeInterview.aspx?source=db&ptid=0&pid=6&iid=90

(Interview excerpt from the Official Stargate Magazine, issue #21, pages 72-75. Please follow the link for the complete interview excerpt.)


Ben Browder – Exclusive Interview




Q: What’s Mitchell up to in Stargate: The Ark of Truth?

BB: "Mitchell is taking a big ol’ ass whoopin’! That’s what I remember of that! My last four days of shooting were literally about me getting my ass whooped. Rob Cooper’s wish fulfillment I think! ‘Give him more! Throw him against the wall one more time!’ It was tremendous fun, it was playtime, where I get to throw myself around and pretend I’m still a boy. At least I was the last time I checked!"

**snippage**

No comments: