Thursday, January 17, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - Alex Levine's SciFi Channel Blog Update Jan 18 '08

From Alex Levine's Stargate Atlantis blog update for January 18, 2008:

http://blog.scifi.com/stargate/

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

STARGATE ATLANTIS BLOG

January 18, 2008

Bottle Shows and Character Moments

I just talked to Carl Binder on the phone about this week's episode, Quarantine. Lucky for me, he had just spoken to Sharon Gosling about the episode so he didn't require any prompting or irritating questions from me about the episode - he already knew what he wanted to talk about. See, normally when I pester Carl for blog-fodder, he gets this look on face that suggests he is bored, irritated and in pain. But after a couple of years, I discovered that this look is actually just the look he gets on his face when he's concentrating! I guess it hurts Carl to concentrate. Me too. But this time he was prepared.

**snippage**

That's what you're in for tomorrow night. I hope you enjoy the show. In other news, I'm sure you'll all be relieved to hear that our Golden Tee golf game has been repaired. Now if I could just get some free time to play 9 holes. Until next week.

ATL

Posted by Alex Levine

No comments: