Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - People's Choice Awards Site Video Clip

Thanks to mkrg at GateWorld Forum for the heads up:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7539619&postcount=64

The People's Choice Awards site has a video of the SGA cast answering a fan question at:

http://www.pcavote.com/pca/show.jsp

You have to scroll down towards the bottom of the page, and it's in a horizontal scrolling window. SGA is towards the end of the video selections.

(Screenprints are from the video clip)



Are any of you Tech Geeks in real life?



Stargate Atlantis Cast Members Jewel Staite, Joe Flanigan, David Hewlett and Rachel Luttrell answered (approximately, I couldn't hear the video too well):

Joe Flanigan: "Yeah, I'm kind of tech geek, so it's appropriate I'm in a science fiction show I guess."

Jewel Staite: "I don't know how to run a fax machine, so I'm out."

David Hewlett: "Fax machine?"



Jewel (to Joe): "You are the biggest tech geek out of all of us."

Joe: "I AM the biggest tech geek."



David: "They teletype me my sides."



Rachel Luttrell: "I like e-mail."

David: "You like e-mail?"



Rachel: "Yeah, e-mail is good."

David (in a high voice): "I'm Rachel, I like e-mail." (laughter)

No comments: