Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stargate SG-1 - Richard Dean Anderson Web Site Updates Jan 14 '08

From a Richard Dean Anderson web site e-mail announcement:

http://rdanderson.com

It's been a long time coming, but hopefully better late than never...

I have finally completed a summary of the Avalon 2006 event and added it to the RDA website.



Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping



Photos courtesy of Richard Dean Anderson website

I extend many many thanks to all those who shared their recollections, and to those who offered their pictures to be included. I received many more pictures than I could use, but I think I have managed to put together a representative sampling of the best ones.

I've included "Avalon 2006" as an article in the Archives with other interviews and appearances, but you'll also find links to it from the Avalon news items and from the front page.

I hope you'll enjoy reliving the magical weekend. :)

Thanks for visiting!

Kate
Richard Dean Anderson Web Site
http://rdanderson.com

No comments: