Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - MGM Stargate: Last Look: Season Finale

From MGM Stargate:

http://stargate.mgm.com/news_detail.php?id=73

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Last Look: Season Finale



March 27, 2008 (Episodes)

Director Martin Wood discusses the filming of Stargate Atlantis' tempestuous fourth-season finale, `The Last Man'.

A brief excerpt:


Director Martin Wood, charged with bringing the episode to the screen,
was himself bowled over by the concept.

"When I first picked it up I thought, `Oh, this is a Sheppard story,'" he recalls. "Then as I read on I went, `No, it's not, it's a Sheppard and McKay story. There's a lot of McKay in this.' And then as I kept reading I thought, `This is really cool because it looks on the face of it to be one story - it looks like it's about this last man, but it's actually about the two last men.' The fact that one of them is a hologram notwithstanding, it's about two of our heroes. I really thought it was interesting because it wasn't immediately obvious that our team was in jeopardy. One person was in jeopardy and then a second person – but then you realize that the team has gone."



**snippage**

No comments: