Saturday, June 14, 2008

Battlestar Galactica - the TV addict: Rekha Sharma Interview

From the TV addict:

http://thetvaddict.com/2008/06/13/tv-addict-interview-battlestar-galactica-star-rekha-sharma/

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)



A brief excerpt:

What are some of your favorite things about her [Tory]?


RS: "My favorite things, well, she’s way smarter than I am, in some ways. I don’t think I have what it takes to be a politician. She does. She’s very organized and very hard working. From playing her, I’ve come to sort of think about what it must be like to live your life as a politician and the expansiveness and the large vision you must have, you have to make some really tough decisions. While she hasn’t made those decisions, she’s supported Laura in making those big decisions. Yeah, it’s tough, it’s really tough. Fortunately, and unfortunately, I think that’s still part of her character, as she’s come to discover her Cylon nature, and she made a tough decision with Cally. Who’s to say it was the right one? She did what she thought was necessary in that moment."

No comments: