Friday, June 6, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - David Nykl Blog Update June 6 '08 - NEW Photos

From David Nykl's blog, "Letters From Pegasus," blog update for June 6, 2008:


http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/2008/06/3-2-1-haitus.html


(Please follow the link for the complete blog update and to view the NEW photos.)

Friday, June 6, 2008

3-2-1 Haitus



Actor David Nykl (Dr. Radek Zelenka)

**snippage**

Well I wrapped out of the mid-season two parter today - my final scenes before summer hiatus. There's still a week of production before the break, but I got let out early for good behaviour. It's been a fun episode to shoot - and a great script -finally getting some screen time with the very fine Rachel Luttrell.

Next up: a guest spot on Sanctuary, (Thanks, Martin Wood!) That's going to be fun - I've never been to the Hindu Kush Mountains before. Then there's the second of the audio dramas I'm doing with Big Finish. I did one last week and the script was really really good. And they're a lot of fun to do. I think you'll like them a lot.



**snippage**

No comments: