Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stargate Atlantis - Jewel Staite - NEW Blog Post Aug 24 '08

From Jewel Staite's MySpace blog update for August 24, 2008:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)



Sunday, August 24, 2008

All good things....

...Yes, we’re a little disappointed that we won’t be seeing each other on a regular basis anymore, or eating Steve’s famous “crack sandwiches” every morning (I must now enter baconcheesymayo-y goodness rehab). But at the same time, the SGA characters are in no way, shape, or form deceased. This franchise is a strong one, and you can bet they’re not putting SGA to bed yet; I’ve heard buzzings of DVD movies as well as crossover appearances on Stargate: Universe, so rest assured that it ain’t over. This just means more opportunities to invade other franchises and time to play other characters, and I’m quite excited to be “on the market” again. I have no idea what’s in store for me, since I’m tied up for another month with Atlantis, but I’ll be sure to let you know when I do decide on my next project...

No comments: