Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Battlestar Galactica - SFX Magazine: Jen Halley Interview

At SFX Magazine:

(Please follow the link for the complete SFX Magazine interview.)



Jen Halley

Quick chat with Battlestar's Seelix

Tuesday February 17, 2009

SFX spoke to model, filmmaker and actress Jen Halley about her character Diana "Hardball" Seelix when we caught up with her at Starfury's Battlestar Galactica convention in December.

The rest of this interview will be appearing in our amazing Battlestar Galactica-themed special issue, on sale Wednesday 4 March with posters and gifts! But we thought you might like this brief snippet as a little treat to get you in the mood.

A brief excerpt of the snippett:

SFX: Did you blag any great souvenirs from the set?
Halley: "No, I didn't, I don't have the flight suit. But... Am I gonna get in trouble for this? They were kind of given to me - my dog tags! I have Seelix's dog tags. I'm gonna get in trouble now. [Laughs] Someone's gonna read this, and the NBC representative's gonna come knocking on my door, searching my house!"

No comments: