Sunday, March 8, 2009

Battlestar Galactica - Hot Cuppa TV: Edward James Olmos Interview

At Zap2It's Kate O'Hare's blog, Hot Cuppa TV:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)



'Battlestar's' Olmos Bids Farewell to Galactica

Edward James Olmos, who plays Admiral William Adama on Sci Fi Channel's space epic "Battlestar Galactica," which has its big finale (That is, if you don't count an upcoming TV-movie, directed by Olmos, the "Caprica" prequel or rumors of a possible feature film, but why quibble?) on Friday, March 20, has seen the end.

And he liked it.
"I've been privileged enough to be able to see it," Olmos says, "and I've got to tell you, I'm very, very happy with what it ends up doing for the show and for the viewers who've given it five years of their lives, watching the story unfold.

"This is the best usage of episodic television that I've ever seen in my life. I don't even think anything gets close."

No comments: