Monday, April 13, 2009

Stargate Atlantis' Kavan Smith - Video: Outer Limits - 'Caught In The Act'

US geo-coded.

Courtesy of HULU, the Outer Limits' 'Caught In The Act,' starring Jason London, Saul Rubinek, Gary Chalk, Alyssa Milano, Stephen Fanning, Sarah Strange and Stargate Atlantis' Kavan Smith.

Hannah Valesic wants to wait until after she and her boyfriend graduate and get married before they have sex. Then a strange bullet falls to earth and grounds itself in the floorboards of Hannah's room. The bullet carries a cargo that changes Hannah's perspective and threatens any man near her with death - by sex! Hannah's boyfriend must figure out what has happened to the woman he loves before she kills again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hulu says, "We are sorry, but the video you have requested is restricted to users 17 and older."

And how am I supposed to prove that? I suppose you have to set up a user id and tell them your birth date. Damn, I wanted to see this but I don't want to sign up for yet another user id. Oh well, sorry Kavan.

morjana said...

Hi, Anonymous.

I was wondering how HULU would handle that, and now I know. It's my first time posting a restricted video from them.