Monday, January 11, 2010

Stargate Universe - Movie Player: David Blue Interview

At Movie Player (Italy):

(NOTE: The interview is in Italian, try Google translate to read in your language.]



Stargate Universe: David Blue talks about Eli Wallach

by Sonja Della Ragione

A brief excerpt:

Want to do more theater?
David Blue: "Yes, I come from theater, I attended a conservatory where I studied theater arts and music and there is always the desire to return to that world. The only negative aspect of television is the difficulty of finding time to do theater, the pauses are not long enough for the time of a standard representation. I would love to do some of my favorite comedies on Broadway, but it is also a big fan of some TV series such as pay for participation in an episode of Glee or I'd even go on the set of Ugly Betty."

No comments: