Monday, June 28, 2010

Warehouse 13 - Belleville News Democrat:: Unlike his Warehouse 13 character, Saul Rubinek has a life

At the Belleville News Democrat (Belleville, IL):

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Unlike his Warehouse 13 character, Saul Rubinek has a life

Monday, Jun. 28, 2010
By LUAINE LEE - McClatchy-Tribune News Service

Photobucket

PASADENA, Calif. - Actor Saul Rubinek, who plays the obsessed techhie on Syfy's "Warehouse 13," confesses he shares his character's mania.
"He's a man who's been at the warehouse for 30 years and has no wife and no kids and has a love-hate relationship and is married and obsessed with this place. He left Juilliard as a concert pianist and became really good at cryptology and got recruited and never turned back, and maybe wishes he did," he explains in the lounge of a hotel here.

"Where I relate is I've been married 20 years this coming September. I have a daughter in college. My son is just finishing his first year of high school. And I do have a life - thank God I have a life - but I might NOT have..."

No comments: