Monday, August 9, 2010

Stargate Universe - Collider: Robert C. Cooper Video Interview

Courtesy of Collider:

Co-Creator/Writer/Executive Producer Robert Cooper Exclusive Video Interview STARGATE UNIVERSE

by Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub

At this year’s Comic-Con, I was able to speak with a few cast members of Syfy’s hit show Stargate Universe. As I’ve said a few times, I never watched any of the previous Stargate shows, but I’ve been very impressed with SGU (Stargate Universe). Since the show has only aired one full season and it doesn’t return until late September, I really recommend renting/buying the first season and catching up. It’s absolutely worth it.

Anyway, over the last few days I posted my exclusive interviews with David Blue and Robert Carlyle, and tonight I’ve got the last one and it’s with Co-Creator/Writer/Executive Producer Robert Cooper. During the interview, Cooper talked about how SGU is different from the previous shows, do they have a five year plan, how far ahead have they scripted, he compares the next twenty episodes to the first twenty, what percentage of Destiny has been explored, he reveals some of the storylines of season two, and a lot more. If you’re a fan of SGU, you’ll love the interview.


Co-Creator/Writer/Executive Producer Robert Cooper Exclusive Video Interview STARGATE UNIVERSE from ColliderVideos on Vimeo.

No comments: