Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sanctuary - SciFi Wire: Sanctuary's Tapping Also Producer

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=51091

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

12:00 AM, 27-MARCH-08

Sanctuary's Tapping Also Producer



Amanda Tapping, star and executive producer of the upcoming SCI FI Channel series Sanctuary, told SCI FI Wire that she's an exceptionally hands-on producer.

"I am so hands-on that I wish I was just an actress again," Tapping said in an interview at the network's upfront presentation to advertisers in New York earlier this month. "I have been in charge of making sure that budgets get pulled together, getting our financing together, approving cast, everything. I'm way hands-on. I need to back off and just focus on the character for a while."

**snippage**

No comments: