Friday, October 24, 2008

Supernatural - SFX Magazine: Jared Padalecki Fannish Inquisition

At SFX Magazine:

(Please follow the link for the complete SFX Magazine article.)



Friday October 24, 2008

Jared Padalecki Fannish Inquisition

Back in issue 170 of SFX we printed a selection of questions that you wanted to ask Jared Padalecki, aka Sam Winchester in Supernatural. Did you miss out on the feature? Or did you ask a question and want to know if we asked it on your behalf? Here's the full version of our interview!

... I notice you take your two dogs to work with you. What are their names, and how well-behaved are they? - Adele
"Harley and Sadie. They're both rescue dogs – Sadie's a four and a half year old German Shepherd-dingo mix and Harley's a three and a half year old Japanese mastiff mix. They're rescues, so you don't know exactly what they are. But they're pretty well-behaved, everyone on set loves them and it's great to come back to my trailer, especially during a crazy day, just to come back and sit down on my couch and have my dogs' heads in my lap, and play with them and pet 'em... you know. Right when you walk in the trailer they're just so excited to see you. I'll take 'em out and play ball with them at lunch, stuff like that. And people will take them out, people love them, so they're very well-received."




... You had Linda Blair (from The Exorcist) in an episode of series 2. Are there any other horror/SF icons you'd love to get on the show? - Wolf 359
I'd love to see some more either sci-fi or horror legends on the show, like Bruce Campbell or Leonard Nimoy, or someone from the genre that I love. They're who I first think about when I think about who I would like on the show. Obviously there are so many actors and actresses that I'm a fan of, but specifically for the better of the show, I’d love to have more of the genre actors on the show. We've had a few people from Buffy and Angel and a couple that've done X-Files, obviously, shooting in Vancouver. So I'd love to have some more people that are known in the genre."


No comments: