Friday, January 9, 2009

Stargate Atlantis - TV Guide Online: Robert Picardo Shares Stargate Atlantis Memories

At TV Guide Online:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)



Today's News: Our Take

Robert Picardo Shares Stargate Atlantis Memories

Jan 9, 2009 by Erin Fox

Robert Picardo
has made an indelible mark as a successful character actor in Hollywood for the last 30+ years, starring as such beloved characters as Dr. Dick Richard on China Beach, Coach Cutlip on The Wonder Years, The Doctor on Star Trek: Voyager and most recently as hard-ass Richard Woolsey on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. Now that Atlantis is airing its finale Friday, Picardo talked with TVGuide.com about his time on the show, whether he'll be in the upcoming Atlantis TV movie, and his new gig on Chuck.

... TVGuide.com: Do you know whether you get to be a part of that movie?
Picardo: I've been told so, yes. And, I'll still be the commander of the Atlantis expedition.

... TVGuide.com: What's next for you?
Picardo: I have an upcoming episode of Pushing Daisies (three episodes remain, with no air date set), where I play a crusty police detective who works with Chi McBride's (Emerson) private investigator. And on Chuck — it's very interesting. They're doing a very big story arc about who created the "Intersect," which is this special super-computer system (stored in Chuck's brain), and I think I'm not speaking out of turn when I say I figure heavily into that story. There are lots of cool surprises and twists coming up.

No comments: