Thursday, March 12, 2009

Supernatural - TV Guide Online: Misha Collins Answers Your Questions

At TV Guide Online:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)



Today's News: Our Take

Date with an Angel: Supernatural's Misha Collins Answers Your Questions

Mar 11, 2009 by Matt Mitovich

On the occasion of Supernatural's return with fresh episodes (Thursdays at 9 pm/ET, the CW), we grabbed a few minutes with Misha Collins to reflect a bit on his first season as Castiel and answer questions from TVGuide.com's readers. (A divine idea, no?) Here, following a bit of our own banter with Collins, is his take on purgatory plucking, questioning the Big Guy, old-school smiting and much more. (Also: Read my start-of-season Q&A with Misha.)

A brief excerpt:

TVGuide.com: How was your first Supernatural convention experience this past weekend?
Misha Collins: It was good. I don't feel nearly as traumatized as I expected. I feel like a little bit of a whore, so that's a triumph in my book. I got some hand cramps from signing my name for too long, but that's an occupational hazard.

TVGuide.com: What twist in Castiel's storyline has surprised you the most so far?
Collins: That he's still alive. That's one. But also seeing the man whom Castiel possessed was both surprising and gratifying and really fun to play. We just finished shooting that episode, and that was cool. It was very different from what I was expecting.

No comments: