Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Castle - AlloCiné: Nathan Fillion Interview

At the French web site AlloCiné:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview. To translate, please try Google's translator.)



Nathan Fillion from "Firefly" to "Castle" ...

Monday, 6 April 2009

Interview with Nathan Fillion, the former hero of "Firefly" currently on display in the new series "Castle" on ABC ...

A brief excerpt:

Your character writing novels. Are you a fan of the genre?
Once I got the role, I am immersed in it. I read Clive Cussler, some James Patterson. I love to read in general although I'm not a fast reader. I have my rhythm, I have my film in my head. For example, I read everything The Lord of the Rings before the release of films because I wanted to refresh the memory. I like being transported into another universe, a different era, to escape. Parker and Spenser series, for fun. I admire Parker for his ability to describe details. It is also one of the qualities of Castle. It attaches great importance. But it is also a spoiled rotten kid who only thinks of him and lives in his small world. This does nevertheless be very, very intelligent!

No comments: