Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nathan Fillion - Kate O'Hare's Hot Cuppa TV: Audio Interview

From Zap2It's Kate O'Hare's blog, Hot Cuppa TV:

(Please follow the link for the audio interview.)



A Few With Fillion: 'Castle' Star Speaks

April 06, 2009

Last Friday, I participated in a satellite interview tour with Nathan Fillion, former star of Joss Whedon's first Fox series "Firefly" -- in which he played tortured, sardonic spaceship Capt. Malcolm Reynolds -- and current star of ABC's Monday-night crime caper show, "Castle."

As video of the interview was only available on Beta tape, and that's very difficult to post on the Web with only a laptop and my limited skills, I have only six or so minutes of audio to offer.

But this is Nathan Fillion, who's as quick-witted as any actor I've ever interviewed, so a few minutes counts for a lot.

And so you understand what I'm talking about when I mention the reactions of some folks on Twitter to the initially lukewarm reviews of the show, I've posted some of the tweets below.

I confess to thinking that the concept -- handsome mystery novelist pairs with snarky female cop to chase killer committing murders based on his books -- was not exactly groundbreaking, as I said here...

No comments: