Monday, August 16, 2010

Stargate Atlantis / Firefly - Blastr: Jewel Staite Q & A at new blog

At Syfy's Blastr:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)

Jewel Staite talks about Firefly fights, her dream role and more

By Jewel Staite
on Aug 16, 2010



If you like Jewel Staite as Kaylee from Firefly and Serenity and Dr. Jennifer Keller from Stargate: Atlantis, you'll love the REAL Jewel Staite! That's why we're so pleased she's agreed to join us regularly here at Blastr to answer your questions and share whatever happens to be on her mind.
Hello and welcome to my very first blog for Blastr! I'm absolutely thrilled to be blogging on this site, and even more thrilled that my ramblings will not have to be reduced to 140 characters or less!

However, as you know, we actors need constant inspiration, and so I called upon the creative minds of my Twitter followers (http://www.twitter.com/jewelstaite if you want to join the dark side—and yes, that was a shameless plug, don't judge me) for some juicy questions to answer for my blog. And man, was I ever flooded with the juicy! Since my very first blog can't exactly be 50,000 words (nobody likes a rambler. Oh, wait....), I've only picked 10 to answer for now.

"Will there be a Serenity 2?" did not, sadly, make the list. Because I'm already asked that on a daily basis.

Shall we?

No comments: