Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stargate / Sanctuary - SFX Magazine: Amanda Tapping Fannish Inquisition

At SFX Magazine:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview. Photo at the site.)



Amanda Tapping Fannish Inquisition

Thursday November 06, 2008

Did you miss our Fannish Inquisition with Amanda Tapping back in issue 174 of SFX? Were you wondering if we asked your question? Or maybe we printed your question, but you're wondering if Amanda had anything to say that we didn't print? Here's the full version of the interview!

... Looking back over the entirety of SG-1, is there anything that makes you think, a) "I’m really proud of that", and b) "I can’t believe they made me do that!"?
del_burton
"Yes, and yes! I’m really proud of the fact that we endured as long as we did, and that I can now watch early episodes and not be totally freaked out. But there is a great chemistry right off the top, and I’m proud that we were able to foster that and maintain that for ten years. The only things I look back on… I saw the episode 'Seth' a while ago, and I was sitting there polishing this guy’s throne, and it just seemed really dorky. There are things like that where I just go, 'urggghhhh, don’t like that one!' So there are only a few episodes that are cringeworthy for me, for the most part it was a great ride."

... Will we see Paul McGillion in a recurring role in Sanctuary?
meez
"Ooh, I'd love to! I'd love to see Paul! The Pilot's been rewritten so Wexford's not actually in it anymore, but yeah, we'll find somewhere for him. I'd love to find a place for him, I'd love to find a place for Teryl… I'd love to bring everyone back in. I think it would be harder with people like Michael or Chris in the first season, because they're still so connected to Stargate, but eventually, yeah."

No comments: