Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stargate: Universe - David Blue - MySpace Blog Update Jan 22 '09

From David Blue's MySpace blog update for January 22, 2009:

(Please follow the link for the complete blog update.)



BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

As you have all pretty much guessed, the thing I was waiting (forever) to tell everyone broke last week. So, here it is:

HOLLYWOOD REPORTER - DAVID BLUE

I'm VERY excited to begin shooting in a few weeks. I think this show has the potential to be amazing. Everyone involved in it has such wonderful ideas and I can't wait to be a part of bringing them to fruition. For those of you who think I'm playing Cliff on the show, or even Logan for that matter, I'm not. Different show, different role, thank you. But the role is a blast and the people are amazing. I can't wait to give you updates from the set here-and-there as schedule permits. (And I'd hope that this doesn't mean the end of Cliff as well... but that's never really been up to me, has it?)

... In case you didn't know this about me, I'm a ginormous geek and have watched ST:TNG from beginning to end (and DS9 and Voyager for that matter), everything Star Wars I can get my hands on, comic books, movies, tv shows, SG1 and Atlantis and much more. Being a part of this show will be an astounding geek-fantasy, and the cast (while not yet complete) is shaping up to be more than just icing on the cake... it's another whole cake!

I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say about the show when it airs, but in the meantime I wish you all the best and remember to keep an open mind. Remember: "The things people call impossible are simply the things they haven't seen yet."

Much love,
David

~~**~~**



Stargate: Universe is scheduled to premiere on the SciFi Channel (US) in the Fall of 2009. Casting so far includes Robert Carlyle, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Justin Louis, and Jamil Walker Smith.

No comments: