Friday, May 14, 2010

Stargate / Sanctuary - ADD Blog: Amanda Tapping Still Craves The Stage

At Attention Deficit Delirium blog:

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Amanda Tapping Still Craves The Stage

by Bryan Reesman on May.14, 2010

Photobucket

At the Syfy Channel Upfront in March, I chatted up Sanctuary star Amanda Tapping for a story about Season 3 that will appear on AOL’s TV Squad page in the near future. (FYI, Season 2 arrives on video on June 15, 2010.) I also managed to squeeze in a little bit about Stargate and her non-Sanctuary projects.

Here’s a short ‘n’ sweet Q&A about topics unrelated to her hit show. It is laced with the actress’ usual humility and humor. Simply put, Tapping is über-cool.

A brief excerpt:

You’ve done plenty of things outside of sci-fi. Are there any performances that you think are underrated in your career?
You know what? I feel like my career has progressed slow and steady. Things that I thought were really good back in the day, maybe not so much [now]. I look back at my work and think there’s a certain subconsciousness to it. So no, I don’t think so. There’s a movie I did called Dancing Trees, which I just thought was a really sweet film. I love the director so much. I don’t have a big part in it, and I die — well, I must say. That’s a good question. Damn!

Photobucket
Amanda Tapping and Agam Darshi

No comments: