Monday, August 2, 2010

Stargate Universe - Collider: David Blue Video Interview

At Collider:

(Please follow the link for the complete text article.)

David Blue Video Interview STARGATE UNIVERSE

by Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub

Posted:August 1st, 2010

At this year’s Comic-Con, I was able to speak with a few cast members of Syfy’s hit show Stargate Universe. As I’ve said a few times in previous articles, I never watched any of the previous Stargate shows, but I’ve been very impressed with SGU (Stargate Universe). Since the show has only aired one full season and it doesn’t return until late September, I really recommend renting/buying the first season and catching up. It’s absolutely worth it.

Anyway, over the next few days I’ll be posting my SGU interviews, and up first is David Blue. If you watch SGU, you know Blue plays Eli Wallace – the former slacker that’s a computer/mathematics/video game expert. During the interview, Blue talks about being back at Comic-Con, his addiction to twitter, how has filming been going on season two and what can he reveal, how he prepares for each episode, and how has season two been different from season one.

David Blue Video Interview STARGATE UNIVERSE Comic-Con 2010 from ColliderVideos on Vimeo.

No comments: